Are you experienced in WordPress development and looking to take the next step in your career?
- We are looking for an enthusiastic developer who is keen to work on exciting new projects and be a part of our ever expanding team in Brisbane. Monday-Friday, working mostly with existing STAFFLINK clients.
- Develop & deploy WordPress websites
- Develop custom functionalities and integrate with RESTful API endpoints
- Debug and test existing and new plugins, themes, and websites
- Apply SEO best practices, design principles, and high coding standards to projects
- Communicate with clients and assist with basic support & requests
- 2+ years working with WordPress or similar CMS’
- Understanding & Experience with Databases, ie MySQL
- Basic understanding of version control with git
- Good understanding of SEO
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic understanding and some experience setting up and deploying websites to a LAMP stack
Good to have/highly favoured:
- More experience, or in depth knowledge of any of the above
- Experience with WooCommerce and e-commerce solutions
- Experience with other programming languages (Ruby, Go, etc)
- Experience with other CMS’
- Experience with LAMP/LEMP, Node.js, or similar server environments
- RESTful experience; either building or integrating with
Advantages of working here:
- Pave your own way: Research, design and develop the solution in the way that you think is best. Collaborate with the team to build the best solution, not the cheapest.
- Chance to learn new technologies. No more feeling of being ‘stuck in a rut’ debugging the same boring websites over and over.
- Build features from scratch, and discover new ways to increase efficiencies in our clients’ businesses
- Friday Lunches
- Laptop Provided
- Beer on tap from 3pm…everyday.
- Amazing, centrally located modern office with facilities
- 500m from Fortitude Valley Train Station
- Located on King Street, Brisbane’s newest entertainment precinct.