Business Development Manager
STAFFLINK is a Real Estate Support Agency established in 2018 driven to provide support services that allow Australian Real Estate Agencies to significantly improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their day-to-day operations.
Our ability to innovate and provide simple solutions to the complex problems Real Estate Agencies face has given us a competitive edge in this space which comes with increased growth and opportunities for not only the business but our team.
- Responsible for prospecting new business
- Handling all referrals > from existing clients and referral partners
- Cold calling – within sticking to KPI’s
- Well-spoken, driven, and holds the ability to close a deal
- Previous sales or real estate experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of Hubspot or Salesforce will provide a faster transition into the team
- Data entry skills, with an eye for detail
- Comfortability in learning new software
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously without the need for micro-managing
- Must be level-headed with a mature approach and highly professional written/verbal communication skills
We grow quickly and move quickly so a positive attitude and energy will ensure you are a good fit within our team.
We love what we do and we love celebrating our wins and success as a team.
As a member of our team, you can enjoy:
- No travel requirements; all virtual meetings
- A passionate, forward-thinking team who are champions for innovation
- Monday to Friday ONLY (Friday team lunches provided)
- Vibrant state-of-the-art office – City Fringe location
- Quarterly celebrations and offsite retreat every year
- Extremely rare and exciting opportunity – this is your chance to be a part of a real estate innovation.