Property Management Assitant
Experience/Skill set you should include:
- Knowledge of office and accounting procedures
- Exceptional computer skills – MS Office Suite
- 2-3 years administrative experience in a commercial leasing office environment
- Familiarity with facilities operations
- Excellent customer service
- Strong ability to work independently; Ability to research and problem solve
- Demonstrated knowledge of phone and email procedures and etiquette
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail
- Assist Property Management with the day to day operations and tenant relations through the coordination of tenant requests and administration of maintenance services.
- Answer and route phone calls from tenants and vendors to the appropriate contact within Property Management and/or dispatch personnel based on immediate needs.
- Provide tenants and vendors with assistance in all aspects of scheduling building maintenance, communicating building procedures and supplying general building information.
- Provide high-quality customer service, update and maintain current daily and emergency tenant contact lists and tenant information manuals.
- Provide supportto Property Managers by producing, modifying and /or distributing various forms, spreadsheets, manuals, information packages, and miscellaneous type-written information.
- Process correspondence for tenants, contractors and other third parties for Property Management staff.
- Maintain and update insurance certificate files for all contractors performing work at the properties.
- Assist with the scheduling of contractor work and coordinate with tenants. Contribute toward overall office operational needs by helping to provide phone coverage, ordering supplies.
- Maintain and update as necessary all tenant contact information, after-hour access
- Maintain reported Risk Management Policies and Incidents immediately upon occurrence and emergency contact information as well as a master tenant contact e-mail address listing.
- Handle miscellaneous assignments as requested by management
- Maintain a highly organized filing system for leases, tenants, insurance certificates, vendors, buildings, drawings, contracts and POs.
- Assisted property manager as needed on special projects
- Assist with the coordination of rent/lease collections
- Assist and administer lease agreements
- Dispatch tenant work orders; Maintain tenant work order e-mail
- Handle tenant, vendor and prospective tenant walk-ins
- Assist with tenant and vendor related interface as needed
- Assist Property Manager with tenant relations as required