What to expect when you book a demo?
Our goal is to demonstrate how we can elevate your Property Management and Sales Departments.
During our demo we will:
- Give you a live demonstration of our products OneDash, The Hub, and Airtable
- Provide an overview of our Property Management Workflow Solutions
- Demonstrate our Sales workflows and why the top Agents love using it
How long does a demo take?
You can expect to speak to our team for roughly 45-60 minutes.
This gives us enough time to get an understanding of your current systems and processes, and also demonstrate how we can assist you.
What do I need to do before a demo with STAFFLINK?
We recommend you have a strong understanding of the following:
- the challenges and stresses that your Property Management and Sales teams face
- the software used within your business uses
- the number of properties in the business (and how many are in each team member’s portfolio)
- tasks that are being handled by your Sales Agents and Admins
My business has less than 100 properties, can I still book a demo?
Yes, every business can benefit from great workflow solutions.
Our specialty is helping businesses grow and scale their operations sustainably, regardless of size.
Ask us about our STAFFLINK Starter Package.
What happens after the demo?
Following the demo, we will prepare and send you a unique business proposal.
This will give you all the information needed to make an informed decision.
What do current clients say about their experience?
We are currently working with over 250 businesses in Australia and New Zealand, including many of the RateMyAgent award winners.
If you would like to speak directly with some of our current clients to hear about their STAFFLINK journey and ask any questions you may have, we have many satisfied clients who would be happy to connect and share their experiences.
Connect To The
Tools You Already Use!
It’s not just a Real Estate Software, it’s an integrated industry support system with real people behind your progress every step of the way!