Our CEO, Joel Davis, will be presenting ‘Property Management Structure and Clarity Workshop’ at Sydney’s International Convention Centre Sydney on November 19, 2019.
Do you have visual clarity on the structure and potential of your property management business? In this highly interactive workshop, you will be given ample opportunity to talk about your own business – the challenges and the opportunities – and receive immediate feedback and advice. Learn how to make the profile, structure and position descriptions of your property management business crystal clear and how to unlock the full potential of your business and every member of your team.
DATE: 19 Nov 2019
DURATION: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
LOCATION: Sydney, NSW
VENUE: International Convention Centre Sydney
What’s included in the workshop?
1. The importance of maps
- Clearly defined roles and expectations allow a business to grow.
- Every business needs a map (Joel will show you how he mapped his business).
- Learn how to create your own map.
Joel will prompt you to question:
- What your staff are doing right now,
- Whether or not they’re using their time effectively,
- What they should be doing, and
- If you are applying people to their strengths or trying to cover off on their weaknesses.
He will help you create your own map and walk you through the various position descriptions and expectations of each role.
2. Reporting and accountability
The better the structure, the easier the reporting, and the clearer the accountability. A strong visible structure and clearly defined roles and expectations make people accountable for their own outcomes. When you gain visibility over the structure of your business and what’s possible when someone achieves their KPIs, the full potential of your business and every member of the team can be realised.
Key learnings and deliverables
You will walk away with structure and clarity over your business including a clearly defined map highlighting the direction in which your business needs to go for sustainable success in all market conditions.