Our CEO, Joel Davis, will be presenting The Complete Property Management System – Property Management Workshop next month alongside special guest, Lauren Robinson, of laurenrobinson.com.au and Rental Results.
Joel Davis will take you through two of his most successful workshops, back to back in this full day of practical strategies, scripts, dialogues and ideas to solve your business challenges. Plus, there will be a bonus content marketing session with Lauren Robinson.
DATE: 27 Aug 2019
DURATION: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
LOCATION: Sydney, NSW
VENUE: International Convention Centre Sydney
What’s included in the workshop?
Session 1 – Property Management Leadership
The market has changed. Joel will give you clarity on where the industry is going and teach you how to set yourself up to be ready to take advantage of the changing conditions. Fall in love with your property management business again. Learn strategies to be self-reliant and to look after those who support you so your business can thrive.
1.How to take advantage of today’s changing market
- Software developments.
- Shifting expectations.
- International teams and the pressures being faced.
- Unlocking additional income revenue streams for your business.
2.Protecting your asset
The sales department traditionally does the heavy lifting when the market is performing well. But what about when the market falls? That’s when the rent roll keeps you going. Banks value rent rolls. Three hundred properties can be worth in excess of $2 million, according to a bank valuation. Think of it as your Super fund.
Key learnings and deliverables
You will walk away with:
- An appreciation of NPS and why it is critical for your business as it underpins growth and retention.
- An understanding of the process that Joel used to grow his business on the back of the neutral scoring NPS surveys.
- An understanding of how to effectively incorporate an outsourcing team into your business processes with minimal personal involvement.
- An appreciation of rewards, accountability and benchmarking.
- The ability to create perfectly aligned teams that are in tune with what your customers want.
- An appreciation of why loyalty programs allow the best and most committed property managers on your team to be remunerated appropriately.
Session 2 – Structure and Clarity
Do you have visual clarity on the structure and potential of your property management business? In this highly interactive workshop, you will be given ample opportunity to talk about your own business – the challenges and the opportunities – and receive immediate feedback and advice. Learn how to make the profile, structure and position descriptions of your property management business crystal clear and how to unlock the full potential of your business and every member of your team.
1.The importance of maps
- Clearly defined roles and expectations allow a business to grow.
- Every business needs a map (Joel will show you how he mapped his business).
- Learn how to create your own map
- Joel will prompt you to question:
- What your staff are doing right now,
- Whether or not they’re using their time effectively,
- What they should be doing, and
- If you are applying people to their strengths or trying to cover off on their weaknesses.
- He will help you create your own map and walk you through the various position descriptions and expectations of each role.
2. Reporting and accountability
The better the structure, the easier the reporting, and the clearer the accountability. A strong visible structure and clearly defined roles and expectations make people accountable for their own outcomes. When you gain visibility over the structure of your business and what’s possible when someone achieves their KPIs, the full potential of your business and every member of the team can be realised.
Key learnings and deliverables
You will walk away with structure and clarity over your business including a clearly defined map highlighting the direction in which your business needs to go for sustainable success in all market conditions.
BONUS Content Marketing Session with Lauren Robinson
Marketing is one of the most crucial activities you can undertake in your property management business. You know how effective it can be in attracting great tenants to properties, but are you using it effectively to grow the number of great landlords on your rent roll?
Having run a fast-growing property management agency with nearly two decades experience in the industry, I’ve made the mistakes, learnt the lessons and discovered the marketing strategies that can help you develop a trusted brand in property management – and I’d love to share these shortcuts with you.
You will find, as I did, that when you know your target market, understand their needs, engage them with great content and establish yourself as an expert, business growth can rapidly follow.BOOK YOUR TICKET NOW
Hurry – Limited Spots Available