Achieving a good NPS score for your real estate business is essential in today’s market as it is an accurate indication of the loyalty and relationship that exists (or lack thereof) between a business and its clients. Your NPS is calculated based on your customers’ responses to one question; how likely is it that you would recommend our company/product/service to a friend or colleague? Consumers are usually asked to respond with a rating between 0 and 10. Stafflink can help to ensure that you’re getting those 10’s through a three-step process:
Stafflink provides your real estate sales or property management agency with an additional team member who is committed to the smooth running of your business. Our employees work in tandem with your team rather than functioning as a faceless virtual assistant who has a vague understanding of your company. The Virtual Assistant’s provided by Stafflink are trained specifically to your business’ processes and best practices, and therefore they are highly capable of completing menial tasks with an exceptional level of knowledge, attention to detail and at a very efficient rate. Below are three examples of processes we’ve helped businesses implement in order to improve their NPS scores for both owners and tenants.
- Creating CMA and rent review for investors for rent reviews
- Maintenance support to complete jobs quickly and painlessly
- Creating 3D virtual property tours for owners and tenants
Prioritising your real estate agency’s NPS score will help you to identify those properties which you may be at risk of losing, the clients who are happy to refer your services and the improvements that need to be made to your current processes. Once these various elements have been identified and highlighted, Stafflink can help you to transform your agency and improve your NPS score by rolling out a tried and tested business procedure, guaranteed to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction.
By completing the NPS Survey and improving your business using the feedback received from your clients, you can use a Stafflink Virtual Assistant to guarantee a superior level of service in the following areas:
- Level of Customer Support: The use of a Stafflink assistant means that you can ensure a more comprehensive level of customer support and shorter response times to customer queries.
- Communication by Brand Representatives: Very often, consumers aren’t simply buying or renting your properties, but they are sold by the behaviour and personality of your representatives. If your staff appear distracted or as if they don’t have the time to deal with buyers or tenants, these people will immediately find your business unappealing.
- Personalised Attention: With a Stafflink virtual assistant taking care of the paperwork, admin and behind-the-scenes tasks, you will be able to focus on what’s necessary; getting to know your clients and customers. Personalised attention towards your customers will breed loyalty to your real estate business, and customer loyalty is guaranteed to improve your NPS score.
- Brand Reputation: All of the above aspects will ultimately result in excellent brand reputation. Awareness of how your business is perceived by consumers and within the market is a critical element of determining your NPS score.
If you would like to find out how Stafflink can transform your real estate company into a business that breeds and inspires customer loyalty, giving you an excellent NPS score, get in touch with us today!