Many businesses are switching to working from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic. But thanks to modern cloud software, we are able to migrate our work with ease and continue our operations without a hitch.
Of course, it’s going to be a challenge to track the progress of your employees and their tasks since physical interactions would be limited during this period. However, there is an easier way to organise and structure your company’s projects and tasks, while simultaneously being able to ensure your clients are being looked after.
Airtable is a database management software that can help you organise your workflow, keep track of your staff, and accomplish your tasks. It boasts a wide array of features and functions for those who are already familiar with other software of the same nature.
It’s easy-to-use, encourages productivity and intuitive for any type of business.
Here’s why you should implement Airtable into your business.
Deep features and functions
Airtable combines the intuitiveness of task management software like Asana and Trello, with the practicality of spreadsheet software like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. What you get is a universal organisation tool that can be fully-customisable and flexible enough to guide first-time users.
- Customisable spreadsheet – There are many ways to customise how you want to view the data in your spreadsheet. For instance, the property manager’s view of the lease renewal Airtable is different to their senior manager’s view. All views can be built specifically to what the role needs to see.
- Reporting blocks – Airtable has fantastic reporting abilities that can give you visual representations and summaries of your data. This extends the functionality of all your databases and is fully-customisable to suit any report you want to pull.
- Alert system – One of the key features of Airtable is the colour alert system. You can set the conditions of your tasks and records and schedule them on your own terms. Colours represent the urgency on when it should be accomplished.
- Your entire business in the palm of your hand – Airtable is completely accessible through the mobile app. Access to necessary information, application statuses, lease renewals and other tasks are just a swipe and a click away. This ensures your whole team is up to date whether they are in the office, working from home or at a property.
- Simple UI – Airtable is easy on the eyes and isn’t intimidating compared to other apps. The interface is unique, refreshing and ultimately user-friendly. Unlike other apps, view all your properties with due tasks in a list, not one by one.
Seamless team collaboration
- App Integrations – Airtable keeps up to date with how you can fully integrate external software into its system. Making it a suitable hub for all your tools and apps like office 365, Gmail and slack.
- Instantaneous Communications – You can tag and communicate directly with members who are involved in that property flow through the commenting system.
- Linking and file sharing – Teams can share relevant links and files in the expanded section of every task. This keeps interaction simpler and can minimise the back and forths.
Gives your team more visibility
Airtable is an improved version of your typical database spreadsheet software. One of the pros of using Airtable is it enables you to keep track of your team and what they’re working on in real-time. This added transparency is extremely vital in situations where team members who aren’t in the same office together or are working from home due to an event like the current COVID-19 Pandemic.
This also gives each staff accountability as their responsibilities will be traced and recorded every step of the way.
Let us teach you how to use Airtable
Airtable is user-friendly, has a slick interface, and is jam-packed with features you won’t find in any other spreadsheet software.
If you’d like to find out more, STAFFLINK has created a free learning course that gives you an extensive look at the basic functions and features of Airtable. Click the link to access your free course now.